Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's Highlights

Options
  • 09-08-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering does anybody know the cheapest place in Limerick City to get highlights done for mens hair. Some places prices range from 18 for a cut and highlights to nearly 70 so need some advice :confused:

Cheers!:P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Here is some advice - don't get highlights. If you still really want to look like a tit just shave off an eyebrow, costs less with same effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Or get a fauxhawk and dress completely in Jack & Jones clothes,upturned collar essential, douchebag look instantly achieved

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

OP,try modern man,,ive seen blokes getting highlights done in there while I was in for a cut

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For the smartarses - if you can't post anything constructive, then don't bother posting at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

RonMexico wrote: »
    Here is some advice - don't get highlights. If you still really want to look like a tit just shave off an eyebrow, costs less with same effect.
    Beaten to it by Mr. E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I know Halo on Roches St do a wash, cut and highlights for 55 euro. I'm sure you can get it done cheaper somewhere else though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I nearly always see people getting highlights in Figaro's on Bedford Row, you could check that place out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Go to Identity in Caherdavin on the old cratloe road.

Highlights cost about 35 with a hair cut, does an excellent job, and the owner is sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Cleaned out some garbage in this thread. If i see more of it the poster who is responsible for it will receive a lengthy ban.

Advertisement