Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That's it!

Options
  • 09-08-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

I'm being attacked by 2 flies, and they won't piss off. They keep landing on me, as if I'm a fly airport! I tried to swat them, kick them, punch them, throw a phone at them - Resilient little bastards live on!

And I swear, if a moth even tries to show his face - I'm getting out the lighter and a bottle of lynx and it's going to be napalm up in this mother fúcker!

Anyone else being attacked by this little bastards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Stop trying to hit me, I only want to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

dlofnep wrote: »
    I'm being attacked by 2 flies, and they won't piss off. They keep landing on me, as if I'm a fly airport! I tried to swat them, kick them, punch them, throw a phone at them - Resilient little bastards live on!

And I swear, if a moth even tries to show his face - I'm getting out the lighter and a bottle of lynx and it's going to be napalm up in this mother fúcker!

Happens to me in the kitchen all the time. A byproduct of my mother wanting the windows open all the time. Annoying wee barstewards, that's for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Take a shower :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Take a shower :P

I did, I smell awesome! Maybe that's why they are landing on me - to have a sexfest with my lovely skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

I'm being attacked by 2 flies, and they won't piss off.
    Normal behaviour.

• Advertisement

Oh god no, a daddy longs legs has joined the party! :(

I'm serious, I have the heebie fúcking jeebies right now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

It's weird. I haven't seen a moth at all this summer so far. which is good because I'm shit scared of them.

stovelid wrote: »
    It's weird. I haven't seen a moth at all this summer so far. which is good because I'm shit scared of them.

Hate moths, hate them with a vengeance. Ugly butterflies, that's all they are. Ugly butterflies who like to bounce off lightbulbs for hours on end.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I get attacked by moths alot,a swipe of a magazine while there on the wall does the job though :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement