Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a one to one tech guru

Options
  • 08-08-2009 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've got a Mac laptop, iPhone, work account, gmail account, server in work, broadband at home, various requirements for remote working, working with windows and Mac OS. My music is all over the place. My photos are God knows where. In short, I'm pretty clueless. Are there any people who meet you on a one to one basis, advise you on what to use, solve technical gliches where they occur etc. I'm thinking maybe a student who knows their way around all this technology - or a one man operation?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

What exactly are you looking for - how to get the best out of all the devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

you must be pretty desperate considering you made an account to seek help.

It sounds like you might be a bit overwhelmed by all your gadgets and things don't seem to be working the way you want them to.

A good option would be to just ask very specific questions(or exactly what you want to be able to do) on this and you should get all the answers you need

Advertisement