Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singer and synth player needed

Options
  • 08-08-2009 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hey guys,

We're looking for a singer and synth player for our newly formed band. All members have alot of band and gigging experience. have been playing together for the past 2 months. are working on originals at the moment and hope to be playing live next year.

not really sure what style to describe the music as. alot of post rock influence in the music, some post punk, pop and electronic influences. open to all styles of singing, just come down and jam with his. we're all relaxed easy going people who are dedicated to the music.

Have our own studio close to st James's hospital in Dublin City, nice gear etc.

Singer with synth (or willing to learn synth) would be a bonus!

you can have a listen to us messing about with covers/playing a few of our originals here : http://www.mediafire.com/?z2tztmm2i3o (just stuck a mic in the middle of the room, had no need to record properly just yet)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭smur89

Bump.

new recordings coming soon, which ill put on myspace somewhere for you's to listen to. wont be just a one mic job this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 supergroove

Hi there

I just tried to DL the link to my mac but it did not seem to work. Would you have an mp3 you could email me? I am just interested in hearing your sound. I am more of a producer. I do some singing but nothing serious. alankillian@gmail.com is me if you have the mp3.

Thats no bother alan, I can send you that over after work tonight.
    We'll be recording with better quality at our next rehearsal, and with our other songs etc.

If you wanted to come down and have a listen too, im sure thatd be no problem. But in the meantime, ill get that mp3 over to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 supergroove

Cool, look forward to hearing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

Hey im an experienced dublin based 20 year old vocalist,
    Whats the story are you guys guna do auditions etc id be very interested

• Advertisement

not really into the whole audition idea, i think if theres interest what we'll do is just have everyone come down and just jam and see how things flow, see how well everyone gets on etc

just have a listen to the tunes and let me know sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭mr.benn

Tried to get onto the tunes wont work eith this link!

just checked the link, not sure whats going wrong, it works fine for me.
    ill be putting the new demos up on myspace next week or the week after, so mabe just wait til then to get a feel for the music...

Recorded 3 or 4 songs quickly last night. should be up next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭juanchoja

Have you got any MP3s of your music? I couldn't download your link.

Checkout my songs and what I can do, I'm a Synth player.

www.myspace.com/3wordsband

I composed all the music, guitars, keys,drums, bass, exept the lyrics.

• Advertisement

juanchoja wrote: »
    Have you got any MP3s of your music? I couldn't download your link.

Checkout my songs and what I can do, I'm a Synth player.

www.myspace.com/3wordsband

I composed all the music, guitars, keys,drums, bass, exept the lyrics.

Hey,

We will have proper recordings of our stuff in within the next week.

Though last week we found out our guitarist has had to move to austria as he cant find work here. So, we have decided to use this as an opportunity to start afresh and go down a more experimental route, if youre still interested, come down and have a bit of a jam. Send me a PM.

i can send you over the old stuff when weve finished mixing them

S

Advertisement