Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm confused....

Options
  • 08-08-2009 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

There is a film on RTE 1 at the moment which is supposed to be 'Out of Afrcia'. But I'm wondering are RTE even showing the right film. I thought Out of Africa was about man who has his head transplanted onto a fly, and fly's head is transplanted onto the man and he's chasing his wife all over the place and she's hiding the jam and everything so he won't get stuck in it...

The film I'm watching is nothing like this. I must say I'm very disappointed and confused.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I had the same problem, I switched it off immediately as it was ruining my idea of how that film goes in my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Kradock

danh789 wrote: »
    There is a film on RTE 1 at the moment which is supposed to be 'Out of Afrcia'. But I'm wondering are RTE even showing the right film. I thought Out of Africa was about man who has his head transplanted onto a fly, and fly's head is transplanted onto the man and he's chasing his wife all over the place and she's hiding the jam and everything so he won't get stuck in it...

The film I'm watching is nothing like this. I must say I'm very disappointed and confused.

Can you delete your thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Was the film you're describing not just called "The Fly" or something like that?

I'm confused . . .

there's a Father Ted reference . . . . and people don't seem to get it . . . .

In After Hours . . . . . .

I'm scared!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Fail

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kevin Bacon

I think that might be Out of Africa 2 Its a very different film, its a different shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I'm confused . . .

there's a Father Ted reference . . . . and people don't seem to get it . . . .

In After Hours . . . . . .

I'm scared!

Oh noes.... I are idiot.

I think that might be Out of Africa 2 Its a very different film, its a different shark.

With extra dinosaurs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Sofaspud wrote: »
    With extra dinosaurs!

The bit with the banana always confused me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

The bit with the banana always confused me though.

That wasn't a banana

• Advertisement
Advertisement