Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

page down and wonder what these folks hate about vehicles with lettering

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Can you summarise?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I cba reading any of that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

It's one of those gated community things.... with a Nazi management committee type thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Who gives a fcuk?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

do you have a tl;dr version?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Lol, what?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

They want to ban parking of all commerical vehicles in the estate regardless of it being a sole method of transport. ****ing nazi snobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

do you have a tl;dr version?
    1. Private estate with "concerned" residents want no commercial vehicles allowed to park, even if it's your only car. Vote early, vote often.
    2. Don't let your alarm sound for more than 20 minutes. Pick up yore cigarette butts.Check yore water tank.
    3. You can have a BBQ on yore balcony, just don't burn out the neighbours.
    4. Failure to obey all rules at all times will result in fines, spurning, and ritual humiliation.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

my god !! who the hell would want to leave in a place like this

"unsightly laundry" = no hanging your knickers out to dry - or you will be liable to further action

and heaven forbid you should be a tradesman with a work van as your only vechicle...imagine buying a house and then being told you can not park your car there !!

feckin nazi's, its not a better community your building is a worse one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

sounds ok...at least you dont get a lucky pick of bad neighbours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Funny how they can be so up themselves and yet cannot afford to live in a non-communal building :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Funny how they can be so up themselves and yet cannot afford to live in a non-communal building :pac:
    yellow pack snoppery...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I was expecting something from Germany or the US - fcuking jumped up Celtic Tiger Paddies longing to live on Wisteria Lane.

Jaybers thats wodious...

'c

Advertisement