Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tattoo artist for swallow tattoo? (Dublin)

Options
  • 08-08-2009 4:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Who is the best tattoo artist in Dublin for an old school swallow tattoo? I am looking for lots of detail and shading, more on the femine side, about 5' x 3' inches.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

I'd have no regret recommending Darren in Colourworks.I don't have any expierience with him but I have seen his portfolio and he impressed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

There is a guy called Tommy that works at Classic Ink in Temple Bar. IMO the best old school artist in the country.

http://www.myspace.com/classicinkdublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭WalkswithDeath

Who is the best tattoo artist in Dublin for an old school swallow tattoo? I am looking for lots of detail and shading, more on the femine side, about 5' x 3' inches.

johnny eagles would be the best for old school tats

but if you are going by a drawing you have done your self go with inkline tattoos in rathmines beside the swan shopping center
    won best tattooist in Ireland twice
    he's stuff is out of this world i'm getting my next tattoo done there

Advertisement