Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration dates for 2009?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Has anybody got a slightest idea how the registration process look like and what are this years registration dates?
    I am to become first year student and wonderring if it is the beginning or middle of September.:P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Trinity is 21st September but they're having stuff for mature students the week beforehand, from the 14th.

Maybe check your college website or post the query in your college forum, if it has one here.

There'll usually be signs up around the campus for registration. I guess you get your student number and photo taken for student card etc. The college will send out info on it in the coming weeks. I'm not sure, it was a while ago that I registered for college. Looking forward to doing it again in a couple of weeks. YAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Sweetie79

So am I,Sooo exited and little nervous:) arent we all mature students :)good luck to you and thanks for advice x :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hi OP

You'll be contacted prior to starting by letter. My registration was on a Wed and I started on the following Monday. I am starting my second year next month and can't wait to be back. What are you studying?

Have fun. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Sweetie79

DenMan wrote: »
    Hi OP

You'll be contacted prior to starting by letter. My registration was on a Wed and I started on the following Monday. I am starting my second year next month and can't wait to be back. What are you studying?

Have fun. :)

i am starting Media Course,all radio and tv related,lot to do with journalism.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

UL registration is the first week in September, with mature student orientation beginning on august 24th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

I got my forms on friday and they want the registration documents in by the 4th of september, lectures begin 14th of september.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

Carlow IT is the 4th

Advertisement