Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optometrist available for work!

Options
  • 07-08-2009 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I know this is a strange place to post this, but am doing so in the hope that a few employers browse the forums!

I am a newly qualified optometrist currently working in England. I am very keen to move back to Ireland and am looking for work.

For a full time job I am willing to move anywhere, for a part time job or locum work I will consider anywhere within a 1 hour drive from my home town of Armagh, NI.

I am GOC, college of optometrists and AOP registered. Currently in the process of registering with the Irish Opticians board, this should be complete within the next 6 weeks.

Please PM me or email rachelcarson@ireland.com if you know of any opportunities.

Thankyou in advance.

Advertisement