Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses from Co Longford to Dublin Airport?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    does anyone know of any buses that run from Co Longford to Dublin Airport please?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

theres a ballina bus that does ballina-longford-airport passes through longford.
    heres the link
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1233309217-22.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Thanks davehey, that is hand to know - I rang the station previously about the airport bus and was told there was none!!

Regarding travel - what's the cheapest way to get to Dublin from longford on the weekend. Afaik bus eireanns adult return is €20, whereas the train is €30+, does anyone know of any private services?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Given the dire state of the county's economy, I'd say there'll be many taking that bus and not coming back any time soon.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

Hi
    AFAIK train fare from Longford to Dublin is €10 for trains after 9.30. I think the bus is doing a similar offer.
    Happy travels.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Knit wit wrote: »
    Hi
    AFAIK train fare from Longford to Dublin is €10 for trains after 9.30. I think the bus is doing a similar offer.
    Happy travels.
    Yeah that's a day return, I need a monthly return - but thanks it is a good offer for the day.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement