Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for a new Celtic Tiger?

Options
  • 07-08-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

http://www.adoption.co.uk/tiger/

Saw an advert for this on TV last night and it got me thinking..... It seems as though the Country has gone to absolute shíte since the Fianna Failures and Bertie the Wondergimp arsefcuked our last Celtic Tiger to death last year.....

So hows about we adopt a new Tiger and then train him to be a lean, mean, snarling, lethal beast of a fcuker?

We could train him up to be a fcuking MegaTiger © - The sort of Tiger that would make your normal everyday Celtic Tiger seem like a little Pussy.

We could keep him on a long chain and make him catch all his own raw, screaming food on the streets all day and then hone his skills every evening by showing him Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris DVDs with a constant soundtrack of death metal turned up to 11.

Then his first official job as MegaTiger © Na hEireann could be clearing all of that useless rotting meat out of the Dail :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,048 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Have said tiger patrolling the halls of Dail Eireann. Job done.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

That's a bit risky tbh, Corporal Willie O'Dea would have us shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why adopt one? We have two baby tigers in the zoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

This is as close as we will ever get to another Celtic Tiger. :D

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0730/tiger_gallery.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

How about a Viking Puma!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

How about a Viking Puma!!
    Or a Norman Leopard

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

Raiser wrote: »

Saw an advert for this on TV last night and it got me thinking..... It seems as though the Country has gone to absolute shíte since the Fianna Failures and Bertie the Wondergimp arsefcuked our last Celtic Tiger to death last year.....

:confused:

"Insert after hours opinion on politics here"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I like it!

Support for MegaTiger © Na hEireann is support for blood soaked, disemboweled politicans. He shall smite all our foes with his furry paws of doom.

....Doom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Schism wrote: »
    I like it!

Support for MegaTiger © Na hEireann is support for blood soaked, disemboweled politicans. He shall smite all our foes with his furry paws of doom.

....Doom.

Aw! - Now you have me thinking of smearing Mary Harney's entire body with approximately 26 tins of Whiskas......:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

We could all chip in and adopt him, then insist we be allowed raise him ourselves?
    Every week we could pass him onto another boards member.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

What about an Anglo-Saxon Rabbit ???

Not quite as fierce but still wouldn't mess with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

How about a Celtic Super Retarded Dog?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Raiser wrote: »

So hows about we adopt a new Tiger and then train him to be a lean, mean, snarling, lethal beast of a fcuker?

We could train him up to be a fcuking MegaTiger © - The sort of Tiger that would make your normal everyday Celtic Tiger seem like a little Pussy.

We could keep him on a long chain and make him catch all his own raw, screaming food on the streets all day and then hone his skills every evening by showing him Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris DVDs with a constant soundtrack of death metal turned up to 11.

Then his first official job as MegaTiger © Na hEireann could be clearing all of that useless rotting meat out of the Dail :D
    Easy Tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

How about we just keep it local and paint up My name is URL's Badger nicely orange and stripey?

Advertisement