Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Fees? and other grant info!

Options
  • 07-08-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anybody know what the story is with registration fees for college, like i'm planning on going to ucd if i get the points. I really dont think i'm gonna be able to afford the registration fees when the time comes... I'm freakin out about it!

also.. I was filling out my maintenance grant application form and it has a list of all these documents you have to include, like a separation agreement. my parents don't have one of those and i'm not sure what to do

any help greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stesh

Anybody know what the story is with registration fees for college, like i'm planning on going to ucd if i get the points. I really dont think i'm gonna be able to afford the registration fees when the time comes... I'm freakin out about it!

also.. I was filling out my maintenance grant application form and it has a list of all these documents you have to include, like a separation agreement. my parents don't have one of those and i'm not sure what to do

any help greatly appreciated!!

If you fear you won't be able to afford registration fees (quite scandalous, I know) http://www.studentfinance.ie/ should be your first port of call. Make sure you've got everything tied up before the 31st of August though.

If you're not sure about the procedures and stuff you could try contacting the Higher Education Authority:

Higher Education Authority
    Brooklawn House
    Crampton Avenue
    Shelbourne Road,
    Dublin 4
    info@hea.ie
    lo-call: 1890 200 637***

I don't know whether they're the right people to talk to, however.

I really doubt your parents' lack of a separation agreement is going to stop you going to college. Stop freaking out! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

Registration fee is €1500 this is ciuntry wide in all its and universitys.

The grant covers this if you get it:)

Advertisement