Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can having a mullet really help sell a Skoda?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 BigZack

Just noticed the additional info that includes "Contact Barry (pictured) for more details on 01-2062600"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭mountain

i saw that as welll and assumed it was a p**s take, barry looks like he escaped from eastern europe mid 70s.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Talking point - great marketing! Now we all now the new Skoda is available at Autostation!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

Nice spot!!

Made me laugh when I seen it and read the caption beneath!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Talking point - great marketing! Now we all now the new Skoda is available at Autostation!

They ARE a Skoda dealer....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They ARE a Skoda dealer....

No sh1t dude! Now we know where we can see it! Of course it can be seen in any Skoda dealer but that's the whole point - it's a marketing tool and a good one at that!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Mullets make everything better, even a yellow octavia

• Registered Users Posts: 73,413 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

makes the garage look like a bunch of messers IMO..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Ya ze kar vaus so fasst look vhat it haz made with my hair ya. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

colm_mcm wrote: »
    makes the garage look like a bunch of messers IMO..

Just a joke on poor Barry, i imagine.At a guess, Barry cant work a computer so one of the younger members of staff put up the ad for him and threw in that! Wouldnt make me think anything less of the garage to be honest!

Dont think there are any of those new model vRS's in the country yet either btw!
    mountain wrote: »
    barry looks like he escaped from eastern europe mid 70s.

Hope there not implying that the vRS is like an Eastern European car from that era!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

that is brilliant:):):)
    poor barry:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Sweet interior on the Skoda alright, mullet for the win.

Advertisement