Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitachi ex60 Buckets

Options
  • 06-08-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Where is the best place to get a bucket for ex60.Some one I know is looking for €1000 for a 30" bucket its well made but seems expensive to me. Any pros or cons on different buckets would be appreciated. I recently got myself the Hitachi and am new to whole thing and willing to learn:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kavoweb

what type of bucket you looking for? width,teeth? how many?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭adne

where you based??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CasualCasio

Thanks for replys I am based in the west.I think the teeth would be around 3" and about 5/6 teeth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

gaynor might have one in the yard if your over that way, if its a ditching bucket with teeth your after for a 60, i think you might have a job getting one , i had to get mine made special order from tighes in meath, but its a savage job

Advertisement