Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

btea / facillitators please help!

Options
  • 06-08-2009 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    I am going to apply for btea very soon. I will be aabout 11 and 3 quarter months on the dole ie just under the 312 days unemployed. Should I just go ahead and send my bte form in. Or should I first go to a facillitator. I'm not sure which comes first.

I'm really concerned about how long it will take to get the BTEA sorted out etc too does anyone know how long?.
    I'm also really concerned about doin it wrong and delaying the whole thing.Any help would be appreciated

Broke bindi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Simtech

You need to be 312 days on whatever benefit on the day before you register with the educational institution, ie, the day you start your course.

50% of that time needs to be on the benefit under which you apply. By that I mean you could be on illness benefit or some other benefit/allowance for some time in that 312 days but now on jobseekers and you would then apply under jobseekers and the time is aggregated.

Anyway you can apply before the 312 days are actually clocked up is the upshot of what I'm saying.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement