Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topless women in the name of equality!

Options
  • 06-08-2009 2:48pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 265 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right I've had enough,

For years ye wimmin have been harping on about having equal rights and all this ****e while at the same time pulling every trick in the book to ensure you kept the unequal parts of life that suited you, but no more!

Every day topless men are paraded around on our tv's with no one saying anything but as soon as a woman loses her top it's blurry-cam to the rescue!!

And it's the same in public, during the summer it's impossible to pass a construction site or park that doesn't have topless men galavanting around, so I say we introduce a new law, for every topless man visible there must be at least 3 topless women (fair back compensation for the years of inequality I think)!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I think this should to be a (stripper) Poll in the ladies lounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

betafrog wrote: »
    Right I've had enough,

For years ye wimmin have been harping on about having equal rights and all this ****e while at the same time pulling every trick in the book to ensure you kept the unequal parts of life that suited you, but no more!

Every day topless men are paraded around on our tv's with no one saying anything but as soon as a woman loses her top it's blurry-cam to the rescue!!

And it's the same in public, during the summer it's impossible to pass a construction site or park that doesn't have topless men galavanting around, so I say we introduce a new law, for every topless man visible there must be at least 3 topless women (fair back compensation for the years of inequality I think)!
    Somebody think of the children

*sorry I'm watching simpsons atm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

betafrog wrote: »
    for every topless man visible there must be at least 3 topless women (fair back compensation for the years of inequality I think)!

only if they are hot, under 45 and in some kind of shape, otherwise we men everywhere will be pouring acid in our eyes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

rossie1977 wrote: »
    only if they are hot, under 45 12 and in shape, otherwise we men everywhere will be pouring acid in our eyes :eek:

Fixed that for you.

Just kidding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Last night there were boobies on ITV before teh Watershed! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I love seeing boobies during the day on TV,it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

It doesnt happen often but when it does.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

mike65 wrote: »

I'm only after thinking what was on ITV. Were they in Lewis or something like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

I heartily endorse this product or service.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

mike65 wrote: »

You should see daytime TV where I live :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

rossie1977 wrote: »
    only if they are hot, under 45 and in some kind of shape, otherwise we men everywhere will be pouring acid in our eyes :eek:

Fair enough if we enforce the same rule for men.

I'm a straight guy but there's nothing like an over weight middle aged man with a hairy gut to make me want to vom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Move to France.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

blubloblu wrote: »
    Move to France.

No. I want boobies on my TV here and now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Insurgent wrote: »
    I'm only after thinking what was on ITV. Were they in Lewis or something like that?

Midsomer Murders, scene was at a life drawing class (i believe as I wasn't watching myself)

jester77 I used to watch some light weight tea-time magazine show on SAT1 back in the late 90s it always managed to feature a topless woman at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,037 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Take up bodypainting. Seriously. :)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

If boobies on daytime tv is too much to ask, how about those weird "dance" shows they have in south america with fantastically-arsed women in hotpants? South American women too pls, not Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭The Davestator

there could be some kind of licensing aspect to this new scheme;

1. Only decent wimmin with decent boobies get the licence
    2. It gets paid for by everyone by some type of 1% boobie levy
    3. Reduce unemployment by giving the job of deciding who gets the licence to unemployed men.

I dont know if enough wimmin will qualify to get us out of the financial mess we're in but pennies make pounds...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

I fully agree. It's blatant discrimination.

The weird thing is, it's mostly women who oppose this equality. It's not as if we're forcing all women to go topless, just allowing those who wish to do so (and only in places where men are allowed go topless).

Old/saggy breasts only seem disgusting if you think about them in a sexual manner. And if you cannot think about nudity in a non-sexual manner then I'm afraid you have growing up to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Not a new concept it's called topfreedom/topfree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

vinylmesh wrote: »
    And if you cannot think about nudity in a non-sexual manner then I'm afraid you have growing up to do.

Not all nudity just some - & no one's perfect.

They could at least start wearing those special K bikini's tv keeps promising us.

Advertisement