Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratches on lenses.

Options
  • 06-08-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi There,
    Ihave quite a deep scratch on the lens of my glasses. Its right on front of my eye so it's really bothering me at this stage! Is it possible for an opticians to fix them up. Has anyone had this done? What opticians did they go to?? How much did it cost?? Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Monkey09 wrote: »
    Hi There,
    Ihave quite a deep scratch on the lens of my glasses. Its right on front of my eye so it's really bothering me at this stage! Is it possible for an opticians to fix them up. Has anyone had this done? What opticians did they go to?? How much did it cost?? Thanks for your help!

Hi there, I'm afriad your lens is pretty much ruined, its often possible to polish out minor scratches and make them less noticable but when a deep scratch occurs its time for a new lens.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

30e for a new basic lense in specsavers...

Advertisement