Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen surfboard - please help

Options
  • 06-08-2009 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hey lads. I could really use peoples help here. Last night some fcking cnut scumbag knacker stole my surfboard/leash and bag from the back of my apartment.

It's a red/white 6'8 custom made quad fish speedster, 4 black fcs fins. The bag is an FCS 7'0 navy/grey with my info in the sleeve (if it's still there).

I surf a fair bit in gtown/inchydoney and castlefreke so some of ye might recognize it.

Here are some pics anyway

...dont know why i look so grumpy, probably just had a crap surf :rolleyes:
    3795003342_472ab0f0ba.jpg

...bottom view, these fins have been replaced with black FCS fins.
    3794183627_7ca8020437.jpg

If some knacker tries to sell it to you or you see someone surfing with it PLEASE email me.

Thanks a million for your help lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

will keep an eye out. it'll be obvious if it's some scummer who doesn't know anything about boards trying to offload it...

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

much appreciated seachto

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fixieboy

very sorry to hear that dude...ill keep an eye out online....whereabouts are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭whynotwhycanti

i will keep my ear to the ground also and if i see her will let you now. thats a bummer man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

gerk dont know if you have but try posting on irish surfer and longboard ireland as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

ill spread the word, hope u catch the bugger, keep a eye out on ebay and the buyandsell/echo free ads...... if he's a knacker it will be in the echo free ads

also u should put an ad in the echo free adds saying "wanted 2nd hand surfboard bla bla bla" u'll get a few calls and just ask each one what colour is the board (the knacker will prob only be able to describe colour, unlikely he's much of a surfer)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

liberal wrote: »
    ill spread the word, hope u catch the bugger, keep a eye out on ebay and the buyandsell/echo free ads...... if he's a knacker it will be in the echo free ads

also u should put an ad in the echo free adds saying "wanted 2nd hand surfboard bla bla bla" u'll get a few calls and just ask each one what colour is the board (the knacker will prob only be able to describe colour, unlikely he's much of a surfer)
    Great idea there, should definitely do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

liberal wrote: »

great idea liberal, i'll try that.

fixieboy wrote: »
    very sorry to hear that dude...ill keep an eye out online....whereabouts are you based?

Ballincollig, just outside cork city. Scum central to be honest.

Thanks again lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

hmmmmm

i know some scummers from "da collig" ill get onto u if i hear anything

Advertisement