Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should be strategies for ecommerce site?

Options
  • 06-08-2009 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

HI I would like to know about strategy for e-commerce site. means how can we define targeted page, how to convert traffics to sell.
    Share experience or suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

I'd suggest you do a lot of reading and online research before doing anything so that you become familiar with the nuts and bolts of exactly what you want to do and how to do it. Nobody will show you how to do it-you'll have to do that hard part yourself. However the more research and reading on the topic you do the more you will learn. Stupid but obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 williamssara88

I was wondering that can I promote index page or promote every product page?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

User banned for spamming.

Advertisement