Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify the Arcade Machine (ummm... bit weird this one)

Options
  • 06-08-2009 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Years ago on some arcade blog I came across a hilarious Japanese (I think) arcade machine that I'd love to identify and track down.

It's an upright machine except for, wait for it, the fake ladies arse that is sticking out the front :eek:. Your 'controller' is a big hand with a finger sticking out. On the screen is the ladies face looking over her shoulder back at you.

Cue much frantic prodding with the finger and ensuing appropriate faces and sound effects from the screen :D

For what it's worth I'm not kidding. Anyone else heard of this and know what it was called? I have a bet on with a mate that it even exists and I'm damned if i can find it again on google.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,928 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Nope it's not you being crazy, I definitely heard of this and it was marketed as a stress relief game for japanese salarymen. The arse you were prodding was supposed to be the arse of your boss. I'll try and find the name now.

Edit: Found it. Good old seanbaby

http://www.seanbaby.com/nes/naughty02.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

17 minutes..... 17 minutes!... AND in the wee hours of the morning!

Man I wasn't counting my chickens for an answer to this one never mind so fast! Cheers Retr0gamer I owe ya a pint! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

Sounds like a good game
    heres a better picture
    07.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Sweet baby jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

That's both preposterous and hillarious in equal measure.I wonder will there be a Wii version bundled with finger and arse accessories?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

blag wrote: »
    That's both preposterous and hillarious in equal measure.I wonder will there be a Wii version bundled with finger and arse accessories?!

Hope so, suprised it wasn't their 1st release

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Awesome, I hope the wiimote comes with a special cover, you know, to prevent any social diseases!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

You got the love the asian market... Where else could you possibly come up with a game idea like that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I wonder what she does when you win?
    Hmmm, did they get this one working on MAME?
    I'm sure some genius could then get the WiiMote hooked up via bluetooth to the PC and there you go, instant pervy fun, just have to get someone to bend over to completely simulate (stimulate?) the real thing.
    Just make sure to put the WiiMote jacket on, and wash it well afterwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

cynos wrote: »
    Sounds like a good game
    heres a better picture
    07.jpg

The screen is telling the man to hurry up :pac:. He has no experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Edit: Never mind, I seem to have completely skipped over Retr0gamer's post.

28752063.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,589 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

The game features eight characters players can punish: "ex-girlfriend", "ex-boyfriend", "gangster", "mother-in-law", "Gold-digger", "Prostitute", "child molester" and "Con-artist".

Wtf???

Advertisement