Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trans-lobe

Options
  • 05-08-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

im going in to get a trans-lobe ( i think thats what it is called) piercing in a few days.

i was just wondering is it sore etc?

just looking for anything on it as most people i talk to never heard of it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Will have to be done a bit slower than usual I believe but should be ok, depends where it enters and exits your lobe also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddyboy09

what do you mean by where it enters?

Trans lobes can be done at different angles, if it's gonna be at a 90degree angle may hurt a bit more cos there's cartilage at the top of the ear, or well can be.

if it's at a 180 degree i.e from left to right it's got nothing but nice flesh to go through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddyboy09

yep its going to be right to left all the way through:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Only know of 1 person with it done - if you have BME - HELLS_MoNkEy has it in his blog...

• Advertisement

woot for iam

all bow down to IAM!!!!

Online mod bible...

Fine except for the fact that my damn membership just ran out. Must take new pics now. Grrrr

i probably have some coupons, hang on

try these;

FJO-S547-Z2KH-2NQU
    FJO-MTVW-6HWG-YW77
    FJO-TF2F-YQ4S-HPDL

Ah brilliant- thanks so much!!! Stupid site keeps kicking me out so will use when it decides to play nice again...

better use em before someone else nabs em, or gimme your iam username and il add em on for ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

He'll also need your pps number, your mother maiden name and your blood type :pac:

Of course, I am an exiled king from an african nation...

Well nothing would surprise me!!!! Thanks - kept trying - working now...thanks a mill for that!!! Have sent off new pics of pretty wrist skin divers so will be up and running soon again!

Right - am off to find trans-lobe blog...will post it if I can find it.

i looked at his page yesterday, ah good aul IAM

His hand is one of the most amazing things ever...I love it!!!!!! Angelic Fruit Cake on there has a star on her hand - am in love with subdermals at the moment! Just wish I could get away with it at work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarahmc09

hey, i got this piercing, transverse horizontal lobe a few weeks ago.
    it doesnt hurt if you've got any piercings you wont even notice. just like a normal lobe piercing except it takes longer.
    i love it..
    it rocks!

Advertisement