Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Knock

Options
  • 05-08-2009 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi everybody, I would like to visit Knock Shrine but I can see there isn't a great bus service from Dublin...is there anybody who knows private companies connecting Dublin to Knock..I checked buseireann and I couldn't find many timetables. I can only rely on public transport, I am afraid! Thanks for your help..:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Route 21 does the job - 3 return services each day (one a connection at Athlone).

See the link below:

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1202289570-21.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Generally tis the same bus that runs all the way from Dublin to Knock(stops at Athlone though for 10 minutes ish as they change drivers), leaves Busaras 8am/2pm/5pm.....4 hours approx.

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

train to Claremorris and bus to Knock either???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,680 ✭✭✭serfboard

Be careful when you're coming back from Knock as well. Buses leave from 2 different bus stops - make sure you're getting the right one.

Advertisement