Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Hair Dresser for a Man ?

Options
  • 05-08-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

30 yr old Midlands guy will be in Dublin tomorrow...

My hair situation:

• My hair started receding when I was 16/17. It's probably 1-2 inches now behind the hairline. I'm not bothered by this as I'm well used to it now.
    • I recently have noticed quite a few grey hairs on the side of my head. I actually like these as they make me look more "mature" :D
    • Last year I went through a number 2 or number 3 all round (top and sides)... got tired of that... doesn't REALLY suit me..
    • For the last while, I've been getting number 2 sides and just getting the top trimmed by scissors.
    • 2/3 weeks after hair cut, I get this "tuft" of hair at front that is very difficult to do anything with... that would look cool..
    • My head-shape does not lend itself to shaving bald - Bruce Willis style.
    • I have prominent ears which don't help the situation.

Sorry for all the info ! But I've decided to give a proper hair sylist a go. I've only gone to Barbers up to now in my home town.
    Will be in Dublin tomorrow - can anyone recommend a talented (:D) hair stylist who might be able to work a miracle !!!!!

Cheers

Advertisement