Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utopias Beer

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've been tempted, but never got round to it. I'd say it's not a million miles from Samuel Adams Triple Bock which is readily available in good beer shops here and is fantastically amazing. Well worth €10 a bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭MediaTank

It's in my local offie, so I'll give it a whirl. Is that the one made with maple syrup?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

I've a bottle of that Sam Adams Triple Bock in my stash. Waiting on a special occaision to crack it open...... Just waiting... :mad:

slayerking wrote: »
    Waiting on a special occaision to crack it open
    It doesn't crack: there's a cork. Have your second glass on a special occasion. Have the first one today.

• Advertisement

BeerNut wrote: »
    It doesn't crack: there's a cork. Have your second glass on a special occasion. Have the first one today.

From the CA article I understand that it is flat and with the high alcohol can be resealed and sipped over a period of weeks.

MediaTank wrote: »
    From the CA article I understand that it is flat and with the high alcohol can be resealed and sipped over a period of weeks.
    These sorts of beers are for treating the same way as port or sherry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Who sells the Triple Bock in Ireland?
    Any chance they will sell Utopia also?

Lot's of quality off licenses have the Triple Bock. But as the Utopias is €100+ per bottle only the Porterhouse stocked it last time.

Flyer28 wrote: »
    Who sells the Triple Bock in Ireland?
    The likes of Deveney's of Dundrum, Redmond's of Ranelagh, Lilac Wines and DrinkStore.
    Flyer28 wrote: »
    Any chance they will sell Utopia also?
    You can always ask 'em, but it'll depend on whether the suppliers can source it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement