Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor that accepts Medical Card

Options
  • 05-08-2009 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any doctors in Limerick that accept medical card holders? My card is registered to a doctor in Kilkenny and I really need to see a doctor.

Thanks,

Ergo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

ergonomics wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know of any doctors in Limerick that accept medical card holders? My card is registered to a doctor in Kilkenny and I really need to see a doctor.

Thanks,

Ergo.

hey

there is a doctor in windmill court just off lower griffin street that accepts them but not sure if any doc will take the medical card if its not signed by them but you could always give them a ring

Ryder Ronan

Old Windmill Medical Ctr Lower Gerard Griffin St Limerick Co. Limerick
    • icon_phone.gif(061)313919

hope you get better soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

Paulegend wrote: »
    hey

there is a doctor in windmill court just off lower griffin street that accepts them but not sure if any doc will take the medical card if its not signed by them but you could always give them a ring

Ryder Ronan

Old Windmill Medical Ctr Lower Gerard Griffin St Limerick Co. Limerick
    • icon_phone.gif(061)313919

hope you get better soon

Ronan is good.

jmccoy wrote: »
    Ronan is good.

yea he is my doc and even when he isnt available his colleages are pretty good too. if they dont know whats wrong they can consult with eachother so to be honest you get a really good diagnossis there. id never change from them anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Paulegend wrote: »
    yea he is my doc and even when he isn't available his colleagues are pretty good too. if they don't know what's wrong they consult with each other and even ring their mates so to be honest you get a really good diagnosis there. id never change from them anyway

Hey Paul - Check in with me first next time, I have drafted an exhaustive list of what's wrong with you......and you'll save yourself ~€50 :P

- Only joking!!!! And back on topic, hope you're back on form Ergo.....

Raiser wrote: »
    Hey Paul - Check in with me first next time, I have drafted an exhaustive list of what's wrong with you......and you'll save yourself ~€50 :P

- Only joking!!!! And back on topic, hope you're back on form Ergo.....

:Di wouldnt know where to begin

• Advertisement
Advertisement