Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doubled up deity

Options
  • 05-08-2009 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

i had this dream last night i was walking along a road in the rain and i saw a hippy type dude coming towards me. when we meet he says my father told me you were looking for me. so i said who are you.
    he began to say i am jesus
    but as he spoke i kicked him right in the bollocks. he keeled over and fell in the mud.and i said why the **** could'nt you stick to the carpentry you lazy scruffy bastard, anything to get out of a days work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Was that a joke? Like, man walks into a bar, sort of thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I try not to say retards are funny because it is hurtful to a huge group of diverse people, but this kinda makes my efforts a bit harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

that's a pretty nasty thing to do there OP... Kicking a man below the belt... You should have told him you wanted a loft/attic conversion on the cheap... Maybe some shelving units. Poor little mexican sent here to improve his english...

Man, do you have some pent up issuse to be kicking people in the crotch in your dreams...?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement