Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO

Options
  • 05-08-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey, I know everyone is sick of hearing about the C.A.O but I just dont understand some of the parts :o and getting through to their office is just.. not possible.
    Ok, so if you get offered a place on your 6th preference but dont want it, but dont want to not accept just in case you dont get offered another place, can you still get offered another place at all even though you accepted a place already?? :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I think you can only be offered another choice if you've rejected another offer, or didn't get enough points for a course you ranked higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

If you accept your 6th place in the first round, you can still be offered your 1st to 5th place in the second or third rounds of offers. Even if you have started the course accepted in the first round you can transfer in the first few weeks.

Advertisement