Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey to add to a friends discussion

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭

So me and my mate were chatting and got into an interesting debate which we were interested in hearing others opinions.
    The question we posed ourselves was, "Is it better to have loved and lost than never loved at all" or the other end of the scale was "You never miss what you never had".
    Two opposite opinions, one of us believed that losing love is far worst than never having it and the other obviously the opposite. I'm sure those of you in love will agree with "Its better to have loved and lost", but it interests me if anyone agrees with the "You never miss what you never had"
    Thanks for your time:D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Sex > No sex

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I was better without the wimmins. But I can put up with for the sechs.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

You don't miss what you never had.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Sex > No sex
    This man...has just summed up this entire thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Sex > No sex

You don't have to love someone to get that, do you love every girl you meet at the weekend;)I'm talking about real love here:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement