Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Work - Swine Flu

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

The Last Work had a piece on how to avoid Swine Flu (or something like that) on this evening. I missed it. Did anyone hear it? What advice was given? I have an underlying health problem that would put me at greater risk if I contracted it as do other members of my family.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

You mean The Last Word, radio show?
    Check hse.ie, they probably have the same or similar advice
    It's probably: Avoid sick people, wash hands regularly, go home from work if you think you might be sick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Is there a Health section on Boards? That would seem like a more appropriate place for this post. I would also like to know what was said. The HSE seem to be giving very little advise and I'm sure the show had some experts on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

This seems like good info if anyone is interested. No scare mongering IMO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8021958.stm

Advertisement