Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Ads - reverse lookup?

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Is there any way to find out details of someones google ads campaign? ie when they started it, how much they have put forward to run the ad, how much of that has already been spent etc? Short of hacking into their google account of course... :rolleyes:

(ps hope this is the correct forum, correct me if not)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

515 wrote: »
    Is there any way to find out details of someones google ads campaign? ie when they started it, how much they have put forward to run the ad, how much of that has already been spent etc? Short of hacking into their google account of course... :rolleyes:

(ps hope this is the correct forum, correct me if not)

Nope!
    Some interesting tools out there to 'help'. Compete.com, Spyfu etc - its something but nothing much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

I have used a tool called PPC Web Spy. It is a plugin for firefox. When you turn it on it allows you to see what keywords were used for a specific ad.

However, when it is turned on it does modify your search results as they have some sort of affiliate system for generating cash.

I turn it on occassionally to see what keywords have been used.

Advertisement