Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to Buy Pea Shingle/Pebbles

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭

Before the arrival of the big DIY stores we used to go in to Costello's yard on Mulgrave St. , is there anywhere like that now ?

I need to get some pea shingle for a flower bed and there used to be a massive difference in price between Costello's and the DIY places .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I think Cunneen's out on the Dublin Road do. They deal in concrete, sand and gravel afaik. Might be worth ringing them - 412659.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

The Brickyard, Kileely.
    Their number should be in book.
    Very reasonable, can fill bags yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The garden centre across from Barry's shop in Ardnacrusha stocks it and other decorative stones.(061)349626 I got some marble chippings for a flower bed there and the prices for the different stone types was quite good.

McGills garden centre on the dublin road does a good range also. (061)377233

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

As usual , no surprises here ...... you post something you need or are looking for and within an hour or two you got people on with the answers .

Thanks a lot guys .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

We can write off the brickyard in Kileely , they didn't have them .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

jonski wrote: »
    We can write off the brickyard in Kileely , they didn't have them .

Apols :(

Advertisement