Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bio-Energy

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I was recommended by a friend to see a bio energy therapist (i have a medical condition). She swears by him. His name is Michael Enright. Does anyone know anything about bio energy or this therapist? I have never heard of it before.

Does it work?!

Any information on this would be really appreciated as it all seems a bit strange to me...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

I'd say you should go to a real doctor if you have an actual medical condition. But if you just have a slight sense of uncomfort or more money than sense, by all means go to a bio energy therapist.

<youtube snipped> Funny, but make your point in a less AH way. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I have heard a lot of good things about bio energy, however as the previous poster has said, it is important that you do get checked over by your doctor. I myself am a Reiki Master, and when we work in energy we cannot claim to be able to "cure" any ailments - what works for one person, may not work for another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I always thought bio-energy was was environmentally sound replenishable fuel.

I have used these guys in the past.

http://www.plexusbio-energy.com/index.htm

I found it to be benefical, I was recovering from an illness and had quite serious fatigue.
    I would be sick for a couple of days after the treatment though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I have used these guys in the past.

http://www.plexusbio-energy.com/index.htm

I found it to be benefical, I was recovering from an illness and had quite serious fatigue.
    I would be sick for a couple of days after the treatment though.

How did you find the bio energy treatment benficial when it made you sick for a few days?

• Advertisement
Advertisement