Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how about u look at yourselves

Options
  • 04-08-2009 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

hello i couldnt vote in last elections but why don't you sheeple look at yourself rather than everyone else(goverment, property developers, bankers, EU, even immigrants:rolleyes:) for this countries problems!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You got me OP. I'm sorry everyone, I wont do it again. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I'm a Polish property developer with shares in AIB, am i ok then??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Jayzus, they're all crawling out of the woodwork now.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Maaaaaaaa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

Ha, I knew the Devil wore Frada!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭baztard

Your on a bit of a roll there lad, with threads trying to wind people up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I've got a **** job with **** prospects but I keep working it because it's a job. What do you do Op? Is keyboard warrior your profession?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Can you make your sig a bit bigger, OP?

I can't quite make out who you support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Yawn!

*just one more month Kiera, one more month and they're all back to school*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

hello i couldnt vote in last elections but why don't you sheeple look at yourself rather than everyone else(goverment, property developers, bankers, EU, even immigrants:rolleyes:) for this countries problems!!!!

What's with these threads today and people's inability to differentiate between singular and plural?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61442407&postcount=4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Which electons, OP? And can I be so bold as to ask why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭Tyranax

"100% Bohs fan" in the sig, an overrated big game bottler as a username, and these ever so delightful threads which you have started on AH. "sheeple", brilliant.

This is sterling, isn't it folks? The thread starter is a credit to himself, and honours boards with his presence. Kudos, man, kudos. May the good work continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Whats a sheeple??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

stovelid wrote: »
    Can you make your sig a bit bigger, OP?

I can't quite make out who you support?

hello i am a bohemians fc fan, maby u dont know them afterall they only play in this country and are 'only' the league champions but hey they're not manchester franchise woopydo united no?:rolleyes:

it seems ive touched a nerve with the sheeple. you know what they say 95% of people are sheep, 5% like me are indipendant minded.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Can't blame me, I wasn't living in the country at the time

Tyranax wrote: »
    "100% Bohs fan" in the oversized sig, an overrated big game bottler as a username, and these ever so delightful threads which you have started on AH. "sheeple", brilliant.

This is sterling, isn't it folks? The thread starter is a credit to himself, and honours boards with his presence. Kudos, man, kudos. May the good work continue.
    FYP

super-rush wrote: »
    Whats a sheeple??
    Its either something to do with a church, or the arch foe of the crab people.

hello i am a bohemians fc fan, maby u dont know them afterall they only play in this country and are 'only' the league champions but hey they're not manchester franchise woopydo united no?:rolleyes:

it seems ive touched a nerve with the sheeple. you know what they say 95% of people are sheep, 5% like me are indipendant minded.
    Linky?

I bet all 5% of you think the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If you hate our ways so much why the fcuk did you come here? =/

And what's stopping you from leaving?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

but hey they're not manchester franchise woopydo united no?:rolleyes:

I wouldn't know.

I support Celtic: an Irish team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

See, crap like this is why everyone having internet access isn't a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

why don't you sheeple look at yourself rather than everyone else(goverment, property developers, bankers, EU, even immigrants:rolleyes:) for this countries problems!!!!
    Why are you blaming others when you should be looking at yourself?

Rather hypocritical of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I like South Park.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Applications to replace OP on my list accepted via PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement