Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bone growing and knee cap?

Options
  • 04-08-2009 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi had a bad accident last year and wondering has anyone come across articles on cartilage regrowth? Plenty out there on bone growth but I thought maybe there were science articles that people into science might be aware of?

Sorry to add more detail I came across some articles on broken bones growing to close gaps of more than 4 inches a few weeks ago and thought there may be articles for the same on knees and cartilages.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Knee Grow Plz

Any one?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Moving to Bio and Med although the mods there may lock this thread if they consider you to be asking for medical advice.

My own advice is to ask your doctor about it, sometimes the internet is not the best place to get information :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Knee Grow Plz

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Moving to Bio and Med although the mods there may lock this thread if they consider you to be asking for medical advice.

My own advice is to ask your doctor about it, sometimes the internet is not the best place to get information :)

Thanks. Just looking for any good links close to the subject, not medical advice. I have paid more than my fair share for medical advice frankly. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭drzhivago

Thanks. Just looking for any good links close to the subject, not medical advice. I have paid more than my fair share for medical advice frankly. :(

Not medical advice, what you are looking for is new technology, emerging really

Chondrocyte regeneration is what you are looking for and to best of my knowledge not available in Ireland

Advertisement