Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&G Watches online

Options
  • 04-08-2009 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Was wondering if anyone can help me?
    I want to buy a certain D&G watch online but am terrified of getting caught short by a fake website.
    I've heard some bad reviews even about Amazon as apparently they don't take responsibility for the companies that offer products through them.
    Any good /bad experiences and advice most welcome.
    Thanks a mil:)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Personally I dunno much about D&G watches to comment, but I would say look for a website with the biggest traffic and use, rather than looking at the price. Look for a guarantee too. The good ones will give it.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,869 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hi all,
    Was wondering if anyone can help me?
    I want to buy a certain D&G watch online but am terrified of getting caught short by a fake website.
    I've heard some bad reviews even about Amazon as apparently they don't take responsibility for the companies that offer products through them.
    Any good /bad experiences and advice most welcome.
    Thanks a mil:)

and pay as little as you can for one, they arent worth anything near rrp

Advertisement