Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job in cahir...

Options
  • 04-08-2009 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I would like to get a job in Cahir as my close pal is living there right now, but I can not seem to find any job offers.

Any clues where to look!?

One thing is probably to go there and start on the spot (as the town is small there is nothing in the internet), but that is out of question as that would mean I have to get in a lot of debt without any waranty for a job (and that is out of question).

Any help will be apreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

What would you like to do ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 nani

Ponster wrote: »
    What would you like to do ?

Well I can do different kinds of jobs - that is curently my experience is Corporative supplies, logistics, sales, marketing, team leading (production, trading, hostility company`s). Thus, those are my sthrengths.
    But offcourse I can do a physical type of job. I have been working also as a stock/loading employee - basically carrying some pretty heavy loads in pairs for some time.
    Fluent in Russian, German, and English. Also a bit of Japanese (hobyish) and Polish in the mix. Looking on to French after finishing with Japanese.

Currently 24 years of age.

Requirements:
    decent pay would not be bad, thats about it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

nani wrote: »
    Fluent in Russian, German, and English. Also a bit of Japanese (hobyish) and Polish in the mix. Looking on to French after finishing with Japanese.

Wow. Ever considered leaving Ireland ?

Ponster wrote: »
    Wow. Ever considered leaving Ireland ?

Ireland would actually be a large improvement. :)

I need to mention that I am currently not residing in Ireland. I am living in Latvia and that brings us to the point of me wanting to go to Cahir. Latvia is a total **** up and I am sick of it. + my best lad lives in Cahir(as I mentioned before) so there are not a lot of things to do around here anymore.

Well - I am working on somehow grasping the edge of the gaming indsutry, so hopefully that will work out eventually if nothing else (dont know if there a lot of gamers in this forum, but I think I saw a couple).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Super Valu is always taking in new employees. Obviously pay wouldnt be great. Also the new Aldi should be starting to be built pretty soon from now

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭D.U.M.B

There's not much work about Cahir these days, could try supervalue or the meat factories

First of all thanks!

Sorta was already looking in to getting a job in the meat factories, but nothing of it (actually tried one - both through my friend and email).
    If there are any directories with them listed and maybe with e-mail or phone numbers, that would be a great help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

nani wrote: »
    I am working on somehow grasping the edge of the gaming indsutry, so hopefully that will work out eventually if nothing else (dont know if there a lot of gamers in this forum, but I think I saw a couple).

What part of the gaming industry?? poker, computer games, etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

What part of the gaming industry?? poker, computer games, etc???

Well if your thinking of recommending someone to barlow dont she will have no chance :D :P

PC, consoles.

• Advertisement
Advertisement