Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fight Before Christmas 2

Options
  • 04-08-2009 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I hate to be the first one to mention Christmas, but it is August so I reckon the Argos ads will be on telly tomorrow.

The Fight Before Christmas 2 will take place on Saturday 12th of December with the venue to be confirmed.

I'm currently looking at making this a fan's favourite, as you may have read on this forum before, with a full pro card and an amateur undercard. I'm looking for the best pro match ups possible, but I also have a full undercard I'd like to fill so if you have designs on fighting, get your coach to get in touch. baz.oglesby@gmail.com

More info to follow but I thought it best to get the word out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Pccb

We have number of c class and b class fighters available from 58kg to heavyweight if required mate
    progressive combat club Belfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

good to hear man, i'm sure oisin will be talking about it as soon as we start back training in college. best of luck getting it all sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

i think you should get all chrismasy and get two dwarfs dresseds as elves to fight, i'd pay to see that, if you want 2 turkeys to fight semi pro in the under card give me a shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

i think you should get all chrismasy and get two dwarfs dresseds as elves to fight, i'd pay to see that, if you want 2 turkeys to fight semi pro in the under card give me a shout
    That would be cool let's set it up. I know you but who will the other turkey be?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

Roper wrote: »
    That would be cool let's set it up. I know you but who will the other turkey be?

your moma :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Just bumping this. Starting to put the card together. Some interesting match ups thrown up already.

This event will be held in Informed Performance Gym, Unit 5, Tolka Business Park Dublin 11. We can hold about 350 people in the gym comfortably and satisfying all safety standards so why not eh? We're currently in talks with a bar/eatery for a drinks n' grub after party for fighters and coaches (and maybe fans?)

At the moment I'm looking for fighters of all weights and classes. barry@informedperformance.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

hey barry, we're back training in dcu on the 12th of october so might want to give oisin a shout as i'm sure we'll have fans & i know a few of the lads from last year where looking to cut there teeth with a fight or 2. best of luck with the show.

Advertisement