Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CV review services?

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in town where i could get my cv reviewed professionally?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

I think FAS have a job club that do this service for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

never ever go to FAS/jobs club. better use Student Services (I know it's summer now, but maybe...) or find someone that has some experience with that

don't get me wrong, job club lads are helpful and all, but they advice regards the resumes is very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is a place on O'Connell st, think its near wacky shoes, its in a side door and you can walk up to the top.

Its a very good service - often a small advert is run in the Post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Any of the main recruitment agencies in town would be glad to go through your CV with you. Just ring them, don't say straight up you just want your CV reviewed, say you are looking for a job and any of the good ones will invite you in to meet with them, then in that meeting you can look for pointers on your CV.

Advertisement