Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMS Gateway for Web Applications

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, developing a web application at the moment and we had been using clickatell up to now for a sms gateway. We are having major issues with them (nearly 2 weeks waiting for them to resolve an issue), does anyone here have any experience dealing with any other providers? It needs to be able to send messages to pretty much everywhere in the world etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I've used the HTTP(s) APIs of gad do.net and ClickATell.com without issue. Both have been quick to respond to any query I've had.

I've had some coverage issues with ClickATell, but you can check that, and they've been quick to respond to any query I've had (hours, not days).

Gad do was quick to respond and covered what I needed at the time (but that was a while ago, so I'm sure that's improved since).

Gad do is one word, but it's banned here (I don't know why!).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Gad do is actually The Corinthian. He's banned from most respectable establishments :P

Advertisement