Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3 £23.43 pre-order @TheHut

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Great spot this is on my to buy list prob saved me a good 25-30 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Just spotted this over at HUKD, no xbox360 bargain unfortunately.

£24.93 preorder price, 10% discount if you use the code HUT10, 99p delivery = £23.43
    http://www.thehut.com/hut/10035804.product

Apparently thehut just sent out an email advertising this price, so probably not a misprice (see post 34 on HUKD thread)
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/453775/batman-arkham-asylum-22-44-pre-orde/showthread.php?t=453775&page=3

I think there's a demo of this coming Friday, on both live and PSN, so this'll be handy if the demo is decent. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Cold|Fusion

@alastair_doom, fantastic post man, I put in my order last night, what a BARGAIN, also emailed it to my bro, hope he got it in time, as I see the price is now gone up to £34.73.
    Thanks again man.

C|F

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Damn, I was too slow!
    Will just have to play the nuts off the demo now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Mine was posted last night how long does it usually take for the Hut to deliver ? think it comes from England so im hoping Thursday or friday delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Mine was posted last night how long does it usually take for the Hut to deliver ? think it comes from England so im hoping Thursday or friday delivery.

Just looking through my emails there, order a DVD from asda (same company), got the dispatch email last monday, got it in the mail yesterday in Cork.

I'd say it will be more than likely you'l get it next monday, everything comming from england these days seems to take about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Got my copy in the mail this morning. Nice surprise.

kudos to an post/ royal mail/ the hut.

Advertisement