Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock guitarist / singer wanted in South Tipp

Options
  • 04-08-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Three piece rock band in South tipp looking for a lead guitarist & singer to jam initially and see how we go..........Influences include Hendrix, U2, Chillies, or any good rock music. No timewasters please..........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lyonse

im living in thurles would be interested in singer for your band can come for an audition let me know thanks. have also been playin guitar from a young age im 22 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Acropat12

Sounds great. Send me a PM with your contact details and I'll call you later to discuss some details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Calibur8

you still looking for a guitarist?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I don't know if my little Bro still plays for Xhail or not but I'll point him this way anyhow...

Ya, we're still on the lookouut for a guitarist and leade singer - ideally the same person for both.

• Advertisement

By the way, those interested realistically need to be 25+ and have their own gear and transport.............I have PA gear and place to practice near Clonmel.

Advertisement