Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tom Hogan liquidation auction.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭rco2000

They are mostly older cars i.e. few if any 2007, 2008 & 2009
    Must be holding these back or they have flogged them already:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Get to the back of the queue - this is MINE...

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

Tata Indica is a fine car and if it were cheap enough to account for the fact that you'd never sell it again would be a good buy.
    The Gearbox is terrible but otherwise they are fine durable cars. I spent a month being driven around in a Tata Indica on atrocious roads while in India.
    I liked the Tonka Toy construction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

I wonder is the gearbox ok in the porsche? If so, would make a nice project if it came right. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭quattro777

Where did all the good stuff go?

I was in working in Oranmore the day before the liquidator arrived and saw about 50 very new BMW's driven out to a rented yard, was back there 2 days later and all were gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

BMW Irl probably took back whats theirs and the stuff for auction is the dregs.

Advertisement