Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

01-02 Toyota avensis D4D

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking around at 01-02 D4D Diesel avensis at the moment.Just wondering if anyone would have a rough idea how much it would cost to get the timing belt replaced, and also the dual mass flywheel, if it has not already been done

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭ncc98071

anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

depends on where you get it done.

I got the dualmass done on my 01 d4d and the solid flywheel replacment kit was 700 euro and I think i payed 500 to get it fitted.

timing belt should be 200-300 to get done.

Great car mine has over 180k on it and still going strong

cheers

Just looking at buying one, and seen one which has not had this work sone, so would have to consider if I bought it would more than likely end up doing it.Where another Ii am lokoing at is a bit dearer but has had this work done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭artic

ncc98071 wrote: »
    Hi

I am looking around at 01-02 D4D Diesel avensis at the moment.Just wondering if anyone would have a rough idea how much it would cost to get the timing belt replaced, and also the dual mass flywheel, if it has not already been done

Thanks

At that mileage you will be looking at a clutch,seeing as you have the box out already.you may also be looking at a waterpump and a timing belt tensioner.

going to look at one on thursday , has flywheel done on it, going for €3000 with 107,000 miles, so if it is in good condition , might go with it.be okay at that price I think

• Advertisement
Advertisement