Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Kilkenny 2009 in 5 weeks!

Options
  • 04-08-2009 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The third round of the League in 2009 is happening in a short 5 weeks in St. Canice's Hall in Kilkenny. As was the case in Kilkenny last year we are limited in the time we can spend in the hall so I am capping registration at the first 70 entrants. Get on the MMA League website and register on-line as soon as you can if you are planning on competing, many of you have already done so.

There were problems with the site in the past couple of weeks, but these should all be resolved now.

As always to enter the League you must be a member of an MMA club and insured to compete in the event with that club.
    Teens must enter on-line, then print out the permission slip and bring it with them on the day.
    Any girls interested in having a go, enter on-line also. There seems to be a fair bit of interest this time around, so once you have entered I can make matches and let you know that you will have an opponent on the day.

Please check the League results and email me with any information that is incorrect.
    To get things fixed quickly tell me - your name, your opponent's names and the results.

See you all in Kilkenny!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Sounds great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Alright Mark, just checked the HW there, you had it bang on last week but it seems everything has doubled on there now LOL, first 4 guys and last few guys you have down there as 4 fights, pretty sure its only 2, only guy whos had 4 fights is David Donnellan

EDIT: Just copped there too in the LHW you have a few guys down with 6 fights, same with MW etc etc

Advertisement