Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof at last

Options
  • 03-08-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war.

Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.
    So, they say she still waits.
    They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her.
    This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture.
    It takes about 30 seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like an optical illusion.
    To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of towards the window.

<snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Don't need to click on this, I know the picture/story combo-- just one of those stupid scares. Waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

liah wrote: »
    Don't need to click on this, I know the picture/story combo-- just one of those stupid scares. Waste of time.

Thanks! I hate stupid hoaxers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

What one of those pics you look at and after an age some ugly twat jumps out???

Perhaps bans should be brought in for such drivel???

Looks fake to me .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Reported

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Gillo wrote: »
    Perhaps bans should be brought in for such drivel???
    I completely agree, patrickthomas banned for two weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement