Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some SEO tasks done.

Options
  • 03-08-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi everyone,
    Hope this is the correct place to put this post.
    Basically I have a online retail site www.lovefurniture.ie and am trying to rank in google.ie for a few terms. I have v little time of my own and although I have a reasonable grasp of SEO I need some tasks done for me. I wanted to get a price for 2 things:

1. I would like 2 static backlinks for my site to be added every week for 10 weeks. The sites must be PR 3 or above and the links "follow" of course. (dir listings i assume)

2. I would like a price for adding a blog post with backlink to my site from reputable blogs. 5 posts per week for 10 weeks. With "follow" links again. I will specify the anchor text.

All sites used would need to be Irish sites.

Is there a site in Ireland for posting work like this, or am I in the right place?

Thanks for any help and advice. Much appericiated.
    Eunan Mc Kenna
    0044 7712 647 360
    Bedroom Furniture
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 StuartC

Just some quick advice.

You have 12 underlined and bold links for bedroom furniture on several pages. I know theres a fair bit of text. But it looks very spammy to both users and Google.

Best of luck with it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

a few pointers:
    meta description and keywords are different things, change them accordingly, ie a brief sentence say 20 words long that best describes your site, spend time on this using good descriptive words.
    The keywords are to long as well
    Each page should have individual headings, ie melbourne page should have a brief description in the page title
    You have no header tags in the body, engines like this, add an about us page with a good descriptive passage about what your site does.
    Consider adding a blog with regular updates.
    All of the above should increase your PR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

Eunan,
    thats a very specific "list" of requirements you have. However just because someone can give you what you have asked for means nothing really.... Key question is what terms do you want to rank for? If its bedroom furniture (as an example) there are over 25 million results on G.ie for that so be prepared to pay for what you get -assuming you want results which no one can guarantee. Happy to recommend a few very good seo guys if you want.

Advertisement