Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 2nd year Fashion student NCAD shared accommodation wanted

Options
  • 03-08-2009 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I've just transferred from Limerick art college up to NCAD so i'll be new to the college in september.
    If anyone is looking to share an apartment(but not a room, i need LOTS of space) get back to me yeah...
    Prefferably someone from ncad though any nearby college is fine!
    I'd Like to live in the smithfield or christchurch(Thomas st.) area.

Sinead...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 loopylas

hiya, am an 18year old girl, heading into 1st year in ncad , would like to share a flat with a fellow student like you:)am searching for accommodation in the dublin 8 area, for up to 400euro a month.
    am tidy and easygoing:p:)x

• Registered Users Posts: 13 koph

Hi guys.

I hope to do a fashion course in Portobello Institute (Dominick st). I'm from the North (20 and female) and I'm coming down to Dublin on Thursday to view 2 properties. But the people are older in them and all Internationals. It's so good to finally be in contact with actual students.

Smithfield would really suit me as an area.

Please post back or send me a PM ASAP. As sorting accomo out is my proiority right now.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kirstie K

Hey, im 18 and starting 1st year in NCAD!yaay:).......so im also interested in moving in to Dublin if you find somewhere and need another tenant please contact me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 loopylas

hi there kirstie k!:)am still lookin for accommodation too!!tis really difficult:mad:!!i would really like to live with a fellow ncad 1st yr, as i don't know ny1 goin:o so hey if you find nywhere and u need a flatmate, just let me kno, otherwise i'll see you in september!!!!!x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kirstie K

hey i know i've been looking everywhere but I found a place on daft.ie here's the link it looks reeely nice only 400 a month!including all your utilites!!:)

www.daft.ie/3531655

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 helloguys

try look for houses and flats round ranelagh and rathmines... keep tryin daft and all them sites. as i am tell everyone from my experience dont go near griffith or forge cant say it enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Gritabu

:D hi all! :D
    i see quite a few of u here are stuck for a gaff. including me too! im a 2nd year media student at NCAD, a 21 year old female :)
    gettin pretty tired and fed up not bein able to find anythin proper, convenient and nice for the pocket as the usual choice is to fill the tiniest last room in the house that isnt worth the price. :mad:
    wel the other choice would be to take over an emply house or apt. 'to let' and move in freshly as a group. so what i would suggest here for u girls if ur completely stuck is to hook up and get a lovely place nearby college together. like Christchurch! i lived there last year, a VERY handy location! the last time i checked the cheapest 1 bedroom apt there was 850 eur! 2 to 4 people could share it coz the livingroom could become a bedroom!
    so yeah, thats my suggestion, take it or leave it, but if anyone got hoocked send me an email to gritabu@gmail.com ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 claudie

loopylas wrote: »
    hiya, am an 18year old girl, heading into 1st year in ncad , would like to share a flat with a fellow student like you:)am searching for accommodation in the dublin 8 area, for up to 400euro a month.
    am tidy and easygoing:p:)x

hey im also headn to ncad dont no anyone and need to share a place with ppl. im also 18 female luvly and tidy and down ta earth ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement