Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sellin VW polo 2000

Options
  • 03-08-2009 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Wheres best place to sell this. worth paying for a photo ad on some site? Are any dealers taking such cars as trade ins or would not be worth my while trading it in .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

Wheres best place to sell this. worth paying for a photo ad on some site? Are any dealers taking such cars as trade ins or would not be worth my while trading it in .

adverts.ie or donedeal.ie,
    should still be a market for cheap relaible cars due to recession etc..

your better off selling it privately,unless your giving the dealer a heap of money i doubt he will give you a good trade in price,

dont try sell it here or the mods will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger!!

Advertisement