Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertical Clit Piercing

Options
  • 03-08-2009 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

I have been thinking of getting a VHC for about 4 months now. Was just wondering if anyone out there who has had it done could give me some advice on

a: Where to go? (in Dublin)

b: Will it hurt much?

c: What should I expect from the piercing experience?

I'm pretty set on getting this done but I haven't set on where to go to do it.

Any advice would be much appreciated! :)

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

a/ Personally, I'd recommend Snakebite. But any of the reputable places in town are equally good. Snakebite only has guy piercers, So if you wouldn't feel comfortable dropping your drawers for a male piercer, one of the other places might be better. As far as I know, Celestial Ring in Stephens Green SC has female piercers.

b/ Cant say. I'm a guy. And everyone's different. So it might hurt more or less than the next person.

c/Overall, it should be a pleasant experience.
    I've always likened going to the piercers like going to the doctor, or dentist. Except better. You're gonna come out with something new on you. You wait in the waiting area, fill in paperwork, read a magazine.... then you go into the room to be pierced, everything's laid out, that green paper towel is everywhere. smells faintly of disenfectant or whatever it is dr's use to clean down areas. You hop up on the bench, they'll put on latex gloves, like a dr or dentist would, and goes to work. Piercers usually have much better "bedside manner" than doctors or dentists

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

I have been thinking of getting a VHC for about 4 months now. Was just wondering if anyone out there who has had it done could give me some advice on

Thanks

a: Personally I go to Bodyshock - Paddy, Patric and the guys are great and have done my 17 current piercings, plus a few I have retired.

b: of course it will!! :P All piercings hurt to some degree - someone is digging a needle through you! In fairness though, it's a kinda 'pinch' which will last about 2 seconds - honestly. By the time your body reacts to it, it's done. It's a quick piercing and has absolutely no pain after it's been done.

c: it's a great piercing to have. Seriously - the hardest part is when you are in the studio getting undressed, waiting for it to be done! I've had mine done twice, plus other ones there, and all have been quick to heal and I just love them! Advice? Wear cotton underwear, and clothes that aren't tight while it's healing - lace etc can get caught and good lord that hurts! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

id go to where ever you feel most comfortable,or somehwre your familiar with,personally id go to body shock

i have mine done and it was grand,slight bit of pain the next day but it healed very very fast and ive never once had any problems with it

i dont really get anything from it,i just think it looks pretty.It can be a bit annoying sometimes and has caused some discomfort to the men folk.But thats about it,It wouldnt lead me to take it out or anything,but everyones experience is different

id would wear loose cotton underwear for the initial healing,can hurt if it gets caught in lace or something similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

I got mine done in Snakebite. Male piercer, but sure you'll get that everywhere.

In Snakebite though they're very "doctor-esque". So you're as at ease as you're ever going to be dropping trou and lying back and staring at the ceiling with someone wearing surgical gloves messing about with a needle between your legs!

Does it hurt? Yep! Short sharp pain. Expect to curse loudly at moment of piercing. But the pain is then over. No pain for the rest of the procedure, or indeed afterwards.

Heals very quickly and has very low infection rate. Apparently because wee is sterile, and so you're basically sterilising it every time you wee.

Bleeds very little indeed. Few drops, that's it.

Post piercing, I have noticed that with toys I have to keep my undies on, because now if I have vibrator-to-me direct contact it can BURN! Ouch! So it makes it more sensitive in not only pleasurable ways but unpleasurable ways, if you get me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Thanks

Hi Contessa,

just want to know how you got on with your piercing.. i got a hood piercing today. I got it done in Celestial Ring in Stephens Green. It was a great experience. The piercer was great at makin me feel at ease... Just 30 secs of pain and thats it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

Hey Shinners! I haven't actually done it yet as I've been waiting 'til after a smear test (that's a different story! :p) so I'm thinking of doing it possibly tomorrow or during the week depending on funds! I'm really excited (and nervous) about it!

Let me know how yours heals! I hear it's very quick and easy! :)

All the best!

Just letting ya's know, I did it yesterday! SO glad I did! It's so pretty and new! I'm so proud of myself! It didn't hurt too much either though it was strange sitting in a room with a stranger with no pants on! :p

Thank you all for your advice :)

Much appreciated!

CR

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Where did ya end up going? I'm seriously considering getting this done. Just so nervous, not so much about pain etc, just about getting my undies off in front of someone :o

I got it done in Miss Fantasia's on South William St. It was a very pleasant experience. The piercer who did it is a friend of a good friend. I did all my research months in advance (it's the only piercing I have apart from my ears so had to know what I was doing) and met up with him the day before to discuss the procedure and the jewellery and aftercare.

That was just over three weeks ago and have had no problems so far. It's all healed up now and feels great! ;)

It's good for you to shop around and go where you feel comfortable. There are lots of other places that do this piercing (some even have female piercers if that's what you want) and I considered them all. In the end I went with the person I trusted (it helped that I'd met him a few times before I ever even considered the piercing).

If you do go through with it, let me know how it goes! :)

CR

Advertisement