Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giotto men's road bike for sale (55cm) €350 ono...

Options
  • 03-08-2009 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Second hand men's "Giotto" road bike for sale. Nearly new condition. Would be ideal for beginner road racing/triathlon/general use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭t0mm

Have you got a spec list or a website link?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

No, unfortunately not. I've tried googling everything to do with either "Campagnolo" (one of the stickers on the bars) and "Giotto" (which seems to be the main model name) with no joy. All I end up getting is stories about some Italian dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jinka

Lovely bike mate.
    Looks good value too
    What height are you?

5' 7". That's the problem, the frame size is too big for me. But cheers for the comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭furiousox

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Googlier

Second hand men's "Giotto" road bike for sale. Nearly new condition. Would be ideal for beginner road racing/triathlon/general use.
    Hi Austin,

Where could I view the bike. I live in Stillorgan, county Dublin and I work in Leixlip.

Cheers
    Brian

Brian,

I'm living and working in Drogheda. But I could throw the bike in the boot or something and meet you half way. At the minute I'm waiting on a lad to get back to me about whether he wants to take it off my hands or not. So I should know either way this evening. If he doesn't want it and you're still interested in seeing it there's no hassle, as I said, about meeting you somewhere with it.

Regards,

Austin

Cheers Furiosox, that shed a bit of light on matters. Although it's not either of them 4 models at least I've found out what the components are.

Thanks again.

Googlier (Brian),

That bloke didn't come through in the end so if you're still interested in having a look at the bike we can organise something.

Austin

Bike is sold. Cheers everyone for comments and interest...

• Advertisement
Advertisement